Director changes (appointment & resignation)Including all compliance paperwork
Appoint or remove a director
What’s included in our price?
- Appointment or resignation letter: An appointment letter from the new director stating that he/she accepts to be appointed as a company director, or a resignation letter from the existing director stating that he/she would like to resign as a director.
- Minutes: Companies are required by the Companies and Other Business Entities act [Chapter 24:31] to maintain minutes of all meetings of the directors, and for these to be available for inspection by any director. The director(s) should pass minutes to appoint or resign director(s).
- List of directors form notifies the Companies Registry of the appointment or resignation of an individual as a director of your company.
- Updated Statutory Registers.
- Companies Registry fees.
How it works:
- You place an order by calling, texting or WhatsApp +263 787 828 543 or +263 (0242) 709 883.
- You provide your company name and/or company number and we will conduct a file search and statutory report.
- You make payment and receive your invoice.
- You will receive list of directors forms for signing in 1-2 working days by email, including the meeting minutes and the special resolution or you can sign at our offices.
- We will file the director appointment or resignation documents with the Registrar of Companies, and the documents should be available within 7-9 working days (however, this is dependent on Companies House workload and may take longer).
- You will receive a notification that the appointment or resignation has been approved at Companies Registry and the documents will be ready for collection.
- Prices do not include updating the company’s annual returns and share capital re-denomination.
Appoint or remove a director
Call, text or WhatsApp
+263 715 142 498
+263 (0242) 709 883
to place your order.
Full Company Secretary Service
Director changes are FREE with our Full Company Secretary Service (as one of your 3 company changes per year).
US$149 per year
Our customer reviews
Frequently asked questions
How many company directors does a Private Limited Company (PLC) Require?
The Zimbabwean law requires every Private Limited Company to have at least 2 company directors at least one being ordinarily a resident of Zimbabwe and they should be above the legal age of 16 years and not disqualified.
Are company directors also shareholders?
Directors do not have to be shareholders. They are responsible for the day to day running of the company, so there is no requirement to also be an owner of the company if they do not wish to be; however, if existing shareholders do want to offer shares to the directors, this is perfectly acceptable and fairly common.
Who appoints a company director?
Shareholders are responsible for appointing company directors either at the point of company registration or any time thereafter.
What are the roles of a company director?
Directors are appointed by the the owners of the company (shareholders or guarantors) for the day-to-day running of the company. They are responsible for ensuring the smooth running and management of a company, by adhering to all legal and contractual requirements, and making the company successful and profitable.
When will my documents be ready?
The documents will be ready within 12 working days depending on the workload at the registry.
What information do we provide to change (appoint or resign) company directors?
When resigning a director you need to provide:
- The company number (this will enable us to carry out a file search)
- The resining directors’ name
- The resigning directors’ date of resignation
When appointing a new company director we need the new directors’:
- Full name(s) and surname as shown on their government issued identity documents
- Any former names (if applicable)
- National identification number or passport number
- Full Residential or Business Address and Postal Address
- Appointment date
Can this service be used to update directors information?
Yes. This service can also be used to update directors names, national identity number, nationality, address etc. in the case these change.
Your service was more than I expected. Thank you!!!Chido Mukavhi
Register your company now!!!
+ get FREE share certificates for every shareholder
+ FREE company registers
+ FREE Company Formations e-book and a
FREE Virgin Start-up business plan template to kickstart your business.
Registered consultant with the Deeds, Companies, Intellectual Properties (DCIP).
Over fifteen years combined industry experience.
9-12 working days company registration turnaround time.
Follow us for advice on company registration in Zimbabwe, corporate secretarial and business services plus great entrepreneur tips.
"The Companies Registry does not do business with unlicensed or unregistered individuals, agents or consultants." Company Formations is a licensed company registration agent with the Deeds, Companies, & Intellectual Property (DCIP) which licenses company registration agents in Zimbabwe.
Company Formations is a member of ZACRA, the association of company registration agents in Zimbabwe with the purpose of encouraging high standards amongst agents and acting as an open forum for professionals working in the industry.
ZACRA is a recognised association for company registration and ZACRA works closely with government departments such as the Companies Registry and Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA).
Our ZACRA membership is an endorsement of the quality of service we provide and gives our customers the confidence that they are dealing with an agent they can trust.
Company Formations 'CF' is a service by Numeri Incorporated (Private) Limited a registered entity in Zimbabwe at Hungwe House, 69 Jason Moyo Avenue, First Floor, North Wing, Harare, Zimbabwe. Numeri offers company registration in Zimbabwe and related corporate secretarial services.
Company Number : 15985/2019.
The Company Formations name and logo are registered trade marks.
Company Formations (Since 2015).
Copyright 2022 © Numeri Incorporated (Private) Limited.