Full Company Secretary ServiceA professional company secretary to take care of your needs
only US$220.00 per year
Our premier service
Our Full Company Secretary Service includes a named company secretary (visible at Companies Registry) and a dedicated account manager who will maintain your statutory registers, make changes to your company in accordance with your instructions, and prepare and file your Annual Returns and Declaration of Annual General Meeting.
What’s included in our price?
- An appointed company secretary (Numeri Secretarial (Private) Limited) showing you take your compliance seriously.
- A dedicated account manager, who is a qualified company secretary or legal executive with years of experience, on hand to answer your questions and process your instructions.
- Preparation and filing of your annual return, including the Companies Office filing fee.
- Preparation and filing of your declaration of annual general meeting, including the Companies Office filing fee.
- Maintenance of all statutory registers, as required by the Companies and Other Business Entities Act (including Register of Members and Register of Directors).
- Preparation of a statutory folder to keep your company documents in order.
- We store all documents neatly and securely in your account so you never have to go chasing them through piles of paper or email chains again
- *Storage of a statutory folder to safeguard your company documents from being lost, defaced or being destroyed.
- *Optional but highly encouraged
How much does it cost?
Our Full Company Secretary Service is charged at US$150.00 and is renewable on an annual basis at the same price. Notice will always be given in advance of your renewal date.
Full Company Secretarial Service
Call, text or WhatsApp
+263 787 828 513
+263 (0242) 709 883
to place your order.
What happens next?
- Once you have purchased this service, we will appoint our corporate secretary (Numeri Secretarial Services [Private] Limited) to your company.
- We will prepare and store your company registers for your convenience. If you require a copy of these, we will forward them to you by email.
- Your dedicated account manager will always be on hand, to carry out changes, maintain your registers and deliver copies, and file your Annual Returns and Annual General Meeting.
Our customer reviews
Frequently asked questions
How long does it take to set up this service?
It usually takes 3 to 5 days to complete the initial set up of the service, which includes appointing your new company secretary, and preparing the first set of statutory registers.
I registered my company with another agent – can I still use this service?
Yes. You do not need to have registered your company through CF to purchase this service.
When can I contact my account manager?
Your appointed account manager will be available to take your queries, by phone, WhatsApp or by email, Monday to Friday between 9am and 4pm (excluding public holidays).
How often do you provide my company registers?
In our experience, our customers do not want the administrative burden of keeping a copy of their statutory company registers; therefore we will store your registers for you at our offices. Your registers are available on request.
Do you provide any other registers in addition to the five statutory registers?
Where possible, we can also provide a register of transfers, register of allotments, and register of director’s usual residential addresses, on request.
Can I use my three company changes on a different company?
As part of this service we will carry out up to three company secretarial changes to your company per year. This only applies to the company that the Full Company Secretary Service has been purchased for.
Can I use this service for a Private Business Corporation (PBC)?
Unfortunately, this service is available for Private Limited Companies only.
I have some filings that need to be made with the Companies Registry. Will you submit them for me?
Yes. If you have already prepared supporting documentation for a company change that is within the scope of this service, and you would like us to make the filing at the Companies Registry, this will count as one of your three annual company changes.
Do you provide any other company change services in addition to those listed?
Yes. We offer a comprehensive range of company secretarial services, including trade name registration, replacement of company documents, file search and statutory report, director appointment and resignation, transfer of shares, company address changes, company name change, amendment of memorandum and articles of association, company de-registration, company conversions, allotment of shares, share capital increase, variation of share capital and declaration of beneficial ownership. Additional fees apply to this work, which will be confirmed with you before the work is undertaken.
How do you file my Annual Return and Declaration of Annual General Meeting?
We will contact you 30 days prior to the filing date and to confirm a few details regarding the current status of your company. We will then prepare and file your Annual Return and Declaration of Annual General Meeting. The Companies Registry filing fee is included within the price of this service.
Are there any compliance requirements?
CF will carry out identity verification checks on all beneficial owners and directors associated with the company. We will also provide a statutory report on what’s needed to update your file. *Additional costs may apply.
Register your company now!!!
+ get FREE share certificates for every shareholder
+ FREE company registers
+ FREE Company Formations e-book and a
FREE Virgin Start-up business plan template to kickstart your business.
Registered consultant with the Deeds, Companies, Intellectual Properties (DCIP).
Over fifteen years combined industry experience.
9-12 working days company registration turnaround time.
Follow us for advice on company registration in Zimbabwe, corporate secretarial and business services plus great entrepreneur tips.
"The Companies Registry does not do business with unlicensed or unregistered individuals, agents or consultants." Company Formations is a licensed company registration agent with the Deeds, Companies, & Intellectual Property (DCIP) which licenses company registration agents in Zimbabwe.
Company Formations is a member of ZACRA, the association of company registration agents in Zimbabwe with the purpose of encouraging high standards amongst agents and acting as an open forum for professionals working in the industry.
ZACRA is a recognised association for company registration and ZACRA works closely with government departments such as the Companies Registry and Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA).
Our ZACRA membership is an endorsement of the quality of service we provide and gives our customers the confidence that they are dealing with an agent they can trust.
Company Formations 'CF' is a service by Numeri Incorporated (Private) Limited a registered entity in Zimbabwe at Hungwe House, 69 Jason Moyo Avenue, First Floor, North Wing, Harare, Zimbabwe. Numeri offers company registration in Zimbabwe and related corporate secretarial services.
Company Number : 15985/2019.
The Company Formations name and logo are registered trade marks.
Company Formations (Since 2015).
Copyright 2022 © Numeri Incorporated (Private) Limited.