Variation of share capitalIncluding all compliance paperwork
Variation of share capital
What’s included in our price?
- File search and statutory report
- Minutes: Companies are required by the Companies and Other Business Entities act [Chapter 24:31] to maintain minutes of all meetings of the directors, and for these to be available for inspection by any director. The director(s) should pass minutes to vary its share capital
- Notice of conversion, consolidation and split of share capital
- Special resolution for share capital variation
- Current updated annual return
- Companies registry fee
- Prices do not include updating the company’s annual returns and share capital re-denomination.
Vary your share capital
Call, text or WhatsApp
+263 715 142 498
+263 (0242) 709 883
to place your order.
Full Company Secretary Service
Director changes are FREE with our Full Company Secretary Service (as one of your 3 company changes per year).
US$149 per year
Our customer reviews
Frequently asked questions
When will my documents be ready?
The documents will be ready in 7-9 working days depending on the workload at the Companies Registry.
What is share capital variation?
Basically it is the subdividing of a company’s shares into different classes for example subdividing shares into ordinary shares and preference shares.
Why should I vary my company’s share capital?
This is done for many reasons but the main being to attach different rights to the company’s shareholders.
What information should I provide Company Formations to vary our share capital?
- Company name and/or company number
- The number and type of shares being varied
Register your company now!!!
+ get FREE share certificates for every shareholder
+ FREE company registers
+ FREE Company Formations e-book and a
FREE Virgin Start-up business plan template to kickstart your business.
Registered consultant with the Deeds, Companies, Intellectual Properties (DCIP).
Over fifteen years combined industry experience.
9-12 working days company registration turnaround time.
Follow us for advice on company registration in Zimbabwe, corporate secretarial and business services plus great entrepreneur tips.
"The Companies Registry does not do business with unlicensed or unregistered individuals, agents or consultants." Company Formations is a licensed company registration agent with the Deeds, Companies, & Intellectual Property (DCIP) which licenses company registration agents in Zimbabwe.
Company Formations is a member of ZACRA, the association of company registration agents in Zimbabwe.
Company Formations 'CF' is a service by Numeri Incorporated (Private) Limited a registered entity in Zimbabwe at Pockets Building, 50 Jason Moyo Avenue, Second Floor Floor, Suite 208 - 209, Harare, Zimbabwe. Numeri offers company registration in Zimbabwe and related corporate secretarial services.
Company Number : 15985/2019.
The Company Formations name and logo are registered trade marks.
Company Formations (Since 2019).
Copyright 2023 © Numeri Incorporated (Private) Limited.