Vendor Number RegistrationIncluding all paperwork
Vendor Number Registration
We offer a professional service for clients who wish to register to acquire a vendor number, including the preparation and filing of all the required forms and all other paperwork necessary to get your company registered.
What’s included in our price?
- Minutes: Companies are required by the Companies and Other Business Entities act [Chapter 24:31] to maintain minutes of all meetings of the directors, and for these to be available for inspection by any director. The director(s) should pass minutes to agree on registering with the ministry of finance to be issued a vendor number.
- Vendor number application letter: Companies are required by the ministry of finance to include an application letter when registering
- Preparation and filing of the requirements
- Vendor number registration fees
How it works?
- You place an order by calling, texting or WhatsApp +263 787 828 543 or +263 (0242) 709 883.
- You make payment and receive your invoice.
- We will prepare the necessary documents and apply and the vendor number should be available within 2-7 working days
- You will receive a notification that the vendor number is out and the documents will be ready for collection
Advantages of acquiring a vendor number?
- Qualifies you to participate in government tenders
- Opens up a huge market that is mostly un tapped
- Gives credibility to a company
Acquire a vendor number
Call, text or WhatsApp
+263 787 828 513
+263 (0242) 709 883
to place your order.
Full Company Secretary Service
Director changes are FREE with our Full Company Secretary Service (as one of your 3 company changes per year).
US$149 per year
Our customer reviews
Frequently asked questions
When will my vendor number be ready?
Acquiring a vendor number usually takes 2-7 working days depending on the workload at the Ministry of Finance.
Should I acquire a vendor number?
Only if you want to do business with government departments, ministries, parastatals or other government affiliated NGO’s. Without a vendor number you can not do business with the government.
What are the requirements to register acquire a vendor number?
You need to provide the following:-
- Application letter
- Contact person and their role in the company
- Certificate of incorporation
- CR 5 (former CR 6) – list of company addresses
- CR 6 (former CR 15) list of company directors and secretaries
- Memorandum and articles of association
- Contact details (phone number and email address)
- Company bank statement
- Company tax clearance
Is a vendor number renewable?
Yes it is renewable every year.
How much is a vendor number?
- New applications :- US$140.00
- Re-registration :- US$120.00
- Change of bank accounts :- US$90.00
- Change of directors :- US$70.00
- Vendor number searches :-US$60.00
Do you offer this service to clients who did not register a company with you?
Yes we offer our vendor number registration service to clients who did not register a company with Company Formations. In fact, we offer all of our services to anyone.
What else do I need to be able to do business with the government or any of its departments or parastatals?
You will need a to register with the Procurement, Regulatory, Authority of Zimbabwe (PRAZ).
Register your company now!!!
+ get FREE share certificates for every shareholder
+ FREE company registers
+ FREE Company Formations e-book and a
FREE Virgin Start-up business plan template to kickstart your business.
Registered consultant with the Deeds, Companies, Intellectual Properties (DCIP).
Over fifteen years combined industry experience.
9-12 working days company registration turnaround time.
Follow us for advice on company registration in Zimbabwe, corporate secretarial and business services plus great entrepreneur tips.
"The Companies Registry does not do business with unlicensed or unregistered individuals, agents or consultants." Company Formations is a licensed company registration agent with the Deeds, Companies, & Intellectual Property (DCIP) which licenses company registration agents in Zimbabwe.
Company Formations is a member of ZACRA, the association of company registration agents in Zimbabwe with the purpose of encouraging high standards amongst agents and acting as an open forum for professionals working in the industry.
ZACRA is a recognised association for company registration and ZACRA works closely with government departments such as the Companies Registry and Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA).
Our ZACRA membership is an endorsement of the quality of service we provide and gives our customers the confidence that they are dealing with an agent they can trust.
Company Formations 'CF' is a service by Numeri Incorporated (Private) Limited a registered entity in Zimbabwe at Hungwe House, 69 Jason Moyo Avenue, First Floor, North Wing, Harare, Zimbabwe. Numeri offers company registration in Zimbabwe and related corporate secretarial services.
Company Number : 15985/2019.
The Company Formations name and logo are registered trade marks.
Company Formations (Since 2015).
Copyright 2022 © Numeri Incorporated (Private) Limited.