A company number is a unique number assigned to a company on registration. The company number also contains the year the company was registered.
It will be displayed on your company’s certificate of incorporation, CR 6 form (Former CR 14 form) – list of address, CR 5 (Former CR 6 form) – list of directors, and any other document lodged at the registrar of companies.
Register your company today and get your own company number – from US$55
When will I use my company registration number?
You should expect to provide your company number when:
- Changing your company directors.
- Changing your company addresses.
- Changing your company name.
- Changing the details of directors and secretaries.
- Transferring shares.
- Amending or substituting your company memorandum and articles of association.
- Varying your share capital.
- Increasing your company share capital.
- Allotting shares.
- Changing the address where the register of mortgages and debentures are kept.
- Changing the address where the branch register of members is kept.
- Winding up your company.
- Converting your company from a Private Limited Company to a Private Business Corporation or vice versa.
- Filing annual returns.
- Issuing share certificates.
Has this been helpful? Feel free to share.
Register your Private Limited Company or Private Business Corporation through a registered company registration agent, Company Formations.